We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Argon Gas Saver for catering the various needs of our clients.
The Welding Gas Saver must be applied to the outlet of all Argon or CO2 regulators of any brand. It solves the big problem of huge waste of gas when opening the torch solenoid valve, a few known. In that moment, in fact, the hose between the regulator and the solenoid valve remains full of gas at a high pressure due to previous stop of the flow (closing of the solenoid valve). As soon as you press the torch trigger (MIG or TIG) there is a release of a huge flow of gas which gets wasted. It helps to save up to 30-35 % of your gas.
- Cylinder regulator with up to 300 bar inlet pressure and integrated flow meter.
- Adjustable in the range 0-30 litres per minute.
- Two-stage pressure reduction from 300 bar.
- Saves gas during inlet pressure changes (as the cylinder empties).
- Saves gas during flow changes (non-continuous welding processes).
- Provides consistent and stable gas conditions around the weld.
- Less 'downtime' from changing cylinders which in turn increases productivity.
- Reduces the number of deliveries required per year.
- Improved weld quality with less porosity
- Art. Nr.DescriptionInletOutlet762723Pluscontrol GS35 Ar/CO2
- BrassG3/8"FG3/8"M762724Pluscontrol GS35 Ar/CO2
- Chrome-platedG3/8"FG3/8"M762728Pluscontrol GS35 Ar/CO2 BrassG1/4"FG1/4"M391P000004Flowmeter 30 l/m
|Minimum Order Quantity